If you or your loved ones require more comprehensive assistance for home health care services than Medicare or private insurance will cover, you can try private care. This type of care allows you to avoid these restrictions and limits. We can help you receive extended care services in your home, giving you peace of mind through our quality services with trained home care professionals who can monitor you thoroughly.
Our private care services range from round-the-clock skilled nursing care to a companion escort who will assist you after you get discharged from a medical procedure. It can be short-term or long-term, depending on what you need.
Private care services may include:
- Skilled nursing or rehabilitation care
- Management of chronic conditions (monitoring medications, vital signs, and changes in health)
- Assistance with grooming, dressing, oral hygiene, and continence
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation and assistance with feeding
- Respite services for family caregivers
- Companions and assistance getting home after hospital or out-patient discharge
- Care management and coordination services
- Assistance caring for a family member with cognitive impairment, physical disability, or injury
Private home care is one option that may fit your loved one’s needs, especially if they are facing challenges due to chronic illness or they are unable to attend to themselves. It can be paid out of pocket, or privately, or by a long-term care policy.
If you have questions about these services, you can call us.